Friday 23 May 2014

Take a drive and this is what you find…

The weather has been beautiful over the past couple of days, the ideal time to go out and take some photographs. After this shoot I have realised that I need to invest in some filters for my lens to make the sky more defined, especially on sunny days.

I’m not too sure where I ended up to be honest with you, I headed up to Scorton and then on from there finishing in Clitheroe (after trying to google map my route I think I headed into The Trough of Bowland, but who knows?). However on my drive I found a beautiful view (I would never be able to find it again, which is such a shame) but an old man started speaking to me and this place is apparently the second best view in Lancashire and I have to say what a view it was indeed.

After working constantly since October it has been nice to have this little bit of downtime, and I have realised how much I love going out and using my camera. 

 I would appreciate it you could comment, share and follow. Mucho Gracia!
Meg xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment