Wednesday 21 May 2014

My little woof

Yay!!! I have finished university! No more deadlines, assignments or assessments! I have now regained my life back, no more working at 250pmh!!!! and this means I have more time to shoot!

Seeming as I have not posted in a while I thought I would leave you with this little beauty I shot yesterday :) Its not a shoot such as see hates posing for the camera but these pictures definitely brighten up my day so I hope it does yours as well :)

Ps. Looks can be deceiving, she is not as cute and innocent as she looks just to warn you...
Pss. Im also aware she looks like a mop with a pink tongue ;)




1 comment:

  1. oh my god your little dog is soooo cute! I really like your blog. If you want we can follow each other via GFC. Now it's your turn :) I follow back as soon as possible. Lisa

    ReplyDelete