Sunday 7 September 2014

Let Your Colours Burst!!

FIREWORKS, love them on picture, hate them in real life… so for those of you that know me, going to a fireworks display was a massive achievement! Fireworks on pictures have always fascinated me as there is so much to consider the frame, how to deal with the large amount of light, the movement of the firework. So I definitely saw this shoot as a challenge as I normal just shoot still and quiet landscapes!  I am going to America later on this year and they have spectacular displays, so this shoot was a ‘practice’ to try different settings and see how well they turned out. Seeming as it was only a ‘practice’ shoot I feel it was a success. However, if I have learnt anything it is that I need to buy a wireless remote because the slightest movement when pressing the button affected the picture. Here are the few that I have picked out as my favorite: 









Please comment and share it is really appreciated.
Mucho Gracia :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment